Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Does a 100% Tax Credit site layered with Rural Development funds, have to initially certify a tax credit qualified household on an OHFA TIC? No. OHFA accepts the RD TIC in place of the Tax Credit TIC, therefore a 100% tax credit site will NOT have to complete anything in addition to the RD TIC. This is only allowed if OHFA is assured that the RD TIC is signed no more than 5 days prior to move-in but on or before the actual move-in date.

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance