Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Can I camp at public access areas? Yes. You may camp at the following areas: Echota - 2 sites Todd (*No alcohol access area) - 5 sites No Head Hollow - 2 sites Peavine Hollow - 4 sites Ed Edmondson - 3 sites Round Hollow (*No alcohol access area) - 21 sites The current camping fee is $12 a night per site. This fee includes 1 tent, 1 child's tent, and 1 vehicle for one night at one site. Additional vehicles are $4 per night. All camping areas are primitive, meaning they have no water, electricity or showers. There is one electric site at Round Hollow. Electric hook-up is an additional $20 per night. Please contact the OSRC if you plan to use the electric site. Oklahoma Scenic Rivers Commission - OSRC

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance