Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

What services does my county court clerk provide? Oklahoma court clerks primary responsibility is to record, file, and maintain as permanent records the proceedings of the district court. Some of the other services that court clerks provide include: - Civil - damage equity, writs (court order) and civil cases, injunctions and garnishments - Criminal - felony and misdemeanor cases, traffic violations and wildlife violations - Probate - guardianship, mental health, adoption, and other judicial determination cases - Juvenile - matters of the children's court - Domestic Relations - divorces, separations, annulments, emergency protective orders, income assignments, and paternity cases - Small Claims - cases involving claims or damages, including garnishments, recovery of personal property, and recovery of money based on a contract or tort - Passport - process passport and cost administrators - Licenses - Issuance and filing of marriage licenses, death certificates, minister's credentials, beverage licenses, process servers licenses, transient merchant licenses - Scheduling - courts dockets, both criminal and civil, motion dockets, and jury duty Not all services are conducted at all County Clerk Offices. Please contact your counties' court clerk's office for information about their services.
Marriage License or Divorce Records - contact your local County Court Clerk's Office State, County, and Local Resource Maps

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance