Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Can I deduct the money I contribute into the college savings plan from my taxable income? The Oklahoma College Savings Plan is the only 529 plan with an Oklahoma income tax deduction. Up to $2,500 can be deducted per contributor, per account, per year from Oklahoma taxable income. Also, interest earnings are free from Oklahoma and federal income taxes. Governor
Oklahoma College Savings Plan Tax Resources

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance