Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How can I become certified as an alcohol/drug counselor in Oklahoma? Professional certification of substance abuse counselors is administered by the Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Professional Counselors Association (ODAPCA). You can contact this organization for requirements and application procedures: ODAPCA, 9301 S. I-35 Service Road, Moore, OK 73160, telephone 405-793-1545. You can also visit the organization's website: www.odapca.org. Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Oklahoma Department of - ODMHSAS
Alcohol and Drug Counselors Licensee Search

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance