Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Am I required to hire an engineer to prepare a preliminary engineering report? Projects that require a ''Permit to Construct'' from the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) are required to have a registered professional engineer prepare an engineering report and/or design analysis, as well as the plans and specifications. Projects that do not require a DEQ ''Permit to Construct'' are reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Water Resources Board, Oklahoma - OWRB
Environment Legal Information Environment Resources

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance