Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Do I need a permit from the OWRB if I want to build a house in the floodplain? No. However, you will need a floodplain development permit from the local jurisdiction in which you live, such as a city, town, or county, and you should contact your local floodplain administrator. The OWRB does regulate development in floodplains of state-owned or state-operated property. Water Resources Board, Oklahoma - OWRB
Drought and Water Resource Monitoring

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance