Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How can I find a substance abuse treatment center near me? There are dozens of substance abuse treatment programs in Oklahoma supported, at least in part, by funding from ODMHSAS. They offer a range of services, including detoxification, outpatient counseling, residential treatment, halfway house, and other services. One easy way to find a program near you is to call ReachOut (800-522-9054), a statewide toll free number that's answered 24 hours a day. The ReachOut staff member can help you find the right services for you or your family member. If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, you can use a TTY to call ReachOut. If you prefer, you can look at a listing of Oklahoma's state-supported substance abuse treatment facilities on this website. The list is arranged alphabetically by city to make it easy to find a program near you. There is also a listing available on the Internet, prepared by the federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, that includes treatment providers all across the nation. This list can be found at www.findtreatment.samhsa.gov. Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Oklahoma Department of - ODMHSAS

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance