Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

Are there state agencies to ensure that cities are operating within statutory requirements? There are many state and local agencies that have statutory authority to investigate or audit allegations of wrongdoing within a municipality or township. If you have questions regarding the statutory operation of a municipality or township or if you are wanting information concerning city ordinances, you should contact the Oklahoma Municipal League at the following address: 201 NE 23rd St., Oklahoma City, OK 73105; (405) 528-7515. District Attorneys in the state answer to the registered voters in their respective judicial districts. District Attorneys are required to be licensed in the State of Oklahoma and complaints are investigated by the Oklahoma Bar Association. Complaints or concerns about judges should be directed to the Council on Judicial Complaints, c/o Administrative Office of the Courts, 1901 N. Lincoln, Oklahoma City, OK 73105. Complaints or concerns about attorneys should be directed to the Office of the General Counsel, Oklahoma Bar Association, 1909 North Lincoln, Oklahoma City, OK 73105.

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance