Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

What can the Governor do about my pending criminal lawsuits, pending civil lawsuits, or workers comp lawsuits? The separation of governmental powers prevents the Governor from interfering with or overruling the decision of an appointed judge or jury in any civil, criminal or workers compensation case. These matters are decided by the courts. It would be inappropriate for the Governor to become involved in a pending lawsuit. You should seek legal counsel. If you cannot afford legal assistance you should contact the Oklahoma Indigent Defense System at 405-325-0802 for criminal matters or Legal Aid of Oklahoma at 405-521-1302 for civil complaints. It is also beyond the scope of the Governor's power to change the outcome of a settled case. If you believe your case has been decided unjustly, you should consult with your attorney about possible appeals. Governor

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance