Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

As an Oklahoma resident and a Native American, are my military wages exempt from Oklahoma income tax? The income of an enrolled member of a federally recognized Indian Tribe is exempt from Oklahoma Individual Tax when the income is compensation paid to an active member of the Armed Forces of the United States. The income is considered exempt if the member was residing within his tribe's ''Indian Country'' at the time of entering the Armed Forces of the United States, and the member has not elected to abandon such residence. When preparing a resident income tax return deduct the exempt income on the exempt tribal income line (Form 511, Schedule A). Tax Commission, Oklahoma - OTC
Native American Services Tax Payments Online Tax Resources

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance