Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

As nonresidents stationed in Oklahoma, are we required to file an Oklahoma return? Every nonresident with gross income from Oklahoma sources of $1,000 or more is required to file an Oklahoma income tax return. Sources of Oklahoma income are: - salaries, wages and commissions for work performed in Oklahoma. This does not include non-resident military wages. - income from an unincorporated business activity conducted in Oklahoma. - distributive share of the Oklahoma part of partnership income, gains, losses or deductions. - distributive share from Subchapter S Corporations doing business in Oklahoma. - net rents and royalties from real and tangible personal property located in Oklahoma. - gains from the sales or exchanges of real property, located in Oklahoma. - income received from all sources of wagering, games of chance or any other winnings from sources within Oklahoma. Proceeds which are not money will be taken into account at their fair market value. This includes distributions from Limited Liability Companies (LLC's) Tax Commission, Oklahoma - OTC
Tax Payments Online Tax Resources

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance