Welcome to the OK.gov Help Desk and FAQ Section

How To Use This Site  |  Contact OK.gov  |  Feedback  |  Live Help

The OK.gov Help Desk has multiple solutions to assist you in finding your Oklahoma government answers. Click the Live Help link above to speak online with one of OK.gov's representatives. OK.gov Live Help representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm (Central Standard Time) with the exception of state recognized holidays.

Frequently Asked Questions

You may also search for your answer in our frequently asked questions. Type the information you are looking for in the search box below.

FAQ Search Results

How do I report a section 179 expense deduction passed through to a partner or sharehold on a Form 514 or Form 512S? The gain on the sale, exchange, or other disposition of property for which a section 179 expense deduction was passed through to partners/shareholders is reported as Supplemental Information on the Federal K-1. For Oklahoma purposes, report such gain on Form 514 or 512S, Part 3, line 6 ''other'' as additional information for this line provide the following: * description of the property; * date the property was acquired; * date the property was sold; * gross sales price; * cost or other basis plus expense of sale (including the partnership''s/s-corporation''s basis reduction in the property due to the section 179 expense deduction); * depreciation allowed or allowable (not including the section 179 expense deduction); * and amount of section 179 expense deduction (if any) passed through to each partner/shareholder for the property and the partnership''s/s-corporation''s tax year(s) in which the amount was passed through. If your software has been programmed to report the gain on another line of income in Part 2 or Part 3 of Form 514 or 512S, that is also acceptable. However, provide the same schedule of additional information as mentioned above. Tax Commission, Oklahoma - OTC
Tax Payments Online Tax Resources

Still cannot find an answer to your question? Please search the entire OK.gov Web site or contact OK.gov directly for assistance